We are looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our team. At Peplink, you will
- work in a fast-growing, energetic, and rewarding environment;
- meet our international, world-class customer base;
- team with the people who always strive for excellence and enjoy their work.
Please review our job openings below. To apply, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are constantly recruiting the best professionals. If you want to tell us your expertise and join our team, you are most welcome to send your resume to email@example.com as well. Thank you.Current Openings
Sales Administrator, International Sales & Marketing
- Process customer orders received via phones, faxes, email or web store
- Provide support to the Sales Managers with price lists, collateral, demo product, sales reports
- Co-ordinate customer order information with production, purchasing and shipping departments
- Process daily customer invoices and quotes
- Compose written correspondence and/or reports to customers and internal contacts
- Work with accounting department to help keep accounts receivables current
- Work with RMA staff to expedite any pending RMAs
- Provides reports to management regarding orders, backlog, inventory and RMAs
- Manage customer orders, correspondence, quotes, work orders and other materials as required with our CRM system
- 3+ years customer service or inside sales experience
- University degree is a plus
- Good command of English
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Independent, self motivated, detail oriented with strong follow through, strong sense of responsibility
- Immediate availability is a plus
Software Test Engineer
- Undertake both white box and black box software tests
- Write test plan and conduct implementation to improve test coverage
- Design and develop test automation infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Programming experience in C and scripting languages are desirable
- Experience in using automated testing tool is a plus
- Knowledge in networking and UNIX/Linux including system administration is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
Technical Marketing Engineer
- To create and advocate a market
- Provide insightful technical documentation (such as application notes, how-to, white papers, case studies)
- Provide competitive analysis, product positioning and technical application training to partners
- Manage and participate in customer support requests
- Passionate in technology
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- This is an excellent career opportunity for solid technical background engineers moving towards a tech business development role.
- Creative development of product user interface and training material with Flash
- Creative development, production and customization of marketing campaigns, online ads, brochures
- Execution of internet marketing campaigns, including website updating, banner ads
- Polytechnic or Design Institute graduated.
- Solid Knowledge and experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
- Excellent creative, communication and organization skills.
- Passionate, ability to work independently as well as being a team player.